The Farm & Agri-Business Customer Service Agent is responsible for working directly with our Farm/Agri-Business customers to make modifications to accounts as needed and to provide risk analysis and recommendations as appropriate. This individual needs to have a valid Wisconsin Property & Casualty Insurance Agents license based on their interactions with customers. The ability to multi-task, interact professionally with customers via phone or email, and be well organized are key skills to be successful in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work in our current agency management system (TAM) to manage customer data and accurately document customer interactions.
• Understand insurance company web sites in order to process policy changes and new business electronically.
• Work with customers to review the on-going changes in their insurance needs and provide them advice on the appropriate coverages.
• Interact with customers on a regular basis via email and phone to keep them informed about any changes in their policy coverages.
• Work closely with customers to handle claims situations and help to guide them through the process.
• Associates Degree in a Business related field form an accredited college or university or equivalent relevant work experience is preferred
• Prefer 3-5 years experience working in Farm/Agri-Business Insurance.
• Current Wisconsin Property & Casualty Insurance license or the ability to obtain one within 3 months of hire.
• Ability to solve problems effectively and apply critical thinking
• Detail oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and completeness
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multi-task and be flexible towards priority changes
• Self-directed and self-motivated
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
• Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and preferred knowledge of insurance operating systems, especially Applied TAM.
This is primarily a sedentary role, however, the job does require the ability to lift files and binders on occasion and bend and stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours:
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Schwarz Insurance offers a wide range of employee benefit options including:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Casual Work Environment
If you meet all of the qualifications and are interested in applying for the job please forward a resume with a cover letter to email@example.com or mail to:
Schwarz Insurance Agency
Attn: Ashley Schulenburg
1420 North Ridge Dr.
Prairie du Sac, WI 53578