• Spring Green Community Library



    About Us

    The Spring Green Community Library (formerly named the Bossard Memorial Library and the Spring Green Library and Reading Room) was established on April 20, 1923. The library moved from 154 N. Lexington St. (current site of the Village Hall) to its current location in 1996, opening to the public on April 14, 1996.

    Rep/Contact Info

    Emily Whitmore
    Library Director